JR NTR Bio
Junior NTR or Tarak, as he is known, was born in Hyderabad, India, on May 20, 1983. The Indian film actor, Kuchipudi dancer, singer-songwriter, and television personality is best known for his work in Telugu films. The former Andhra Pradesh chief minister and Telugu actor N T. Rama Rao, also known as NTR, is his grandfather.
|Real Name||Jr Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao (Jr NTR)|
|Nickname||Jr. NTR, Tarak, Tiger NTR|
|Date of Birth||20 May, 1983|
|Age (as in 2020)||36 Years|
|Birthplace||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Hometown||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Residing Place||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Profession||Actor, Choreographer, Kuchipudi Dancer, Singer, Television presenter|
|Hobbies||Cooking, Singing, Dancing, Reading|
|Zodiac Sun Sign||Taurus|
|Debut||Ninnu Choodalani(2000 Telugu Movie)|
|School||Vidyaranya High School, Hyderabad|
|Intermediate||St. Mary’s College, Hyderabad|
|College/University||Vignan College, Vadlamudi, Andhra Pradesh|
The annual National Film Award for Best Children’s Film was given to him for his role as a child artist in the 1996 film Ramayanam. Ninnu Choodalani was his first feature film. Rao appeared in 28 films throughout his 18-year career in the film industry. In addition to two Nandi State Awards, two Telugu Filmfare Awards for Best Actor, and four CineMAA Awards, he also earned two Nandi State Awards.
In Hyderabad, Rama Rao Jr. was born to Nandamuri Harikrishna and Shalini Bhaskar Rao, the famous Telugu actor and politician. The actor and former Andhra Pradesh chief minister, N. T. Rama Rao, has a grandson named Rama Rao, who is also an actor. He graduated from St. Mary’s College in Hyderabad with a bachelor’s degree after attending Vidyaranya High School. He has had formal training in Kuchipudi dancing.
JR NTR Early Life
The son of Nandamuri Harikrishna and Shalini Bhaskar Rao, Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao, Jr. was born on May 20, 1983, in Hyderabad, India. He was given the name Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao by his parents. He lived close to his grandpa and visited him frequently beginning in his childhood. He completed his Intermediate before deciding to pursue a full-time acting profession.
JR NTR Family
Family of NTR Jr. It is Nandamuri Harikrishna, who is NTR’s father. Shalini Bhaskar Rao is the name of Jr. NTR’s mother, and she is a stay-at-home mother. Jr. NTR has one sister, Nandamuri Suhasini, and two brothers, Janaki Ram (half-brother) and Nandamuri Kalyan Ram (full-brother). Nandamuri Abhay Ram is his son, and Lakshmi Pranathi is his wife. Jr. NTR is married to Lakshmi Pranathi, and they have one child together.
JR NTR Career
The film Ninnu Choodalani marked JR NTR’s feature film debut and was released in 2000. He has appeared in 27 films to date, with his next film, #RRR, directed by Rajamouli, a legendary filmmaker.
JR NTR Facts
- He was born and brought up in Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
- KT Rama Rao is the grandson of former Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister (CM) N T. Rama Rao.
- The fate of it all! “Lakshmi” is a first name he shares with his grandmother, stepmother, and future wife.
- The name Tarak came to mind as he was being imagined. However, while working on the film Brahmarshi Vishwamitra, which Sr NTR directed, he was given ‘Nandamuri Tharaka Rama Rao.’
- In Kuchipudi field, he is a well-trained performer.
- Bharata made his acting debut in the Telugu film ‘Brahmashri Vishwamitra’ in 1991, playing a young artisan named Brahmashri Vishwamitra.
- Ninnu Choodalani was released in 2001, and he was cast as the main character Venu.
- He had shed almost 20 kilograms in preparation for the film Yamadonga.
- Along with his fan base in India, he also has a large following in Japan, where his film ‘Baadshah’ was also titled after the country’s annual film festival.